Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Smash!

"Never regret. If it's good, it's wonderful. If it's bad, it's expriences" - Victoria Holt


What's up?

Bang! I started my badminton training today. Well, it was interesting but tiring...ahaha. It all started this morning at Indoor Stadium, then we got to move to Champion Badminton Court since there is a futsal competition in the stadium. Haha...I played 4 games of singles and guess what...I lost all of them! LOL...it's my first time and those people are damn good, even the kids. Gonna train harder from now on.



Then, we had another session of traning in the evening at the Outdoor Stadium. Okay...this time was tough. I "pancet"! LOL...been asked to sprint 1.6km and ended up a leg cramp. So I was not able to continue to jog for 6km...ahaha! I think that's all for now...tired...zZz...





Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f