Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Birthday Bash

"Readers are plentiful: thinkers are rare" - Anthony Burgess

What's up?

Happy 17th Birthday to Arvincanz! Actually I just came back from his house after attending his birthday party. At the same time, we also celebrate his elder brother's birthday which is somewhere around the month of December too. LOL...the food there were very delicious! I went to refill 5 times...ahaha. And got to meet some of my friends...David, Joaquina, Ezra, Ho, Shariel, Greg and Eveleen was there too. Not to forget Joshua, Genevib, Samuel and Avery. LOL...haven see them for ages.

As for my driving lessons today...I learnt side parking and Three-Point Turning. It's was fun and wasn't that difficult. Sweat! LOL...I sweat a lot. The car steering is so hard to turn! Phew...at least I finished 5 out of 8 lessons. 3 more to go!




**Arvin, wish you a blessed year to come. All the best in whatever you do. God Bless!**


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f