Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, November 29, 2007

"And in the end it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years." - Abraham Lincoln

What's up?

Basically I went for driving lessons with Samreet today and drove to Lutong town. It was fun...getting to drive on the highway. Ahaha, not really a highway...should say the main road. Well, it was a wonderful experiance on the road.


Let's talk about PC games. Worms? I mean Worms World Party. I've not been playing that game since I was in primary 5 until today. It's a war game between worms, you get to kill other worms using all kinds of weapon. I had a great time playing it with Samreet. Yeah, I know it's a kid game but still...who cares? It's nice although I lost badly...wahaha.


Happy Holidays!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f