Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Miss You

"Live as though it were your last day on earth. Someday you will be right" - Robert Anthony

What's up?

Today... a fun and tiring day for me. Went for BBQ at Taman Awam just now. Many of us were there, let's say about 30+ people. Food were not too bad, at least my stomach is full after that. Guess this would be our final gathering for this year, have not seen some of them for quite some time. Haha...they're still the same! So gonna miss everyone, some are going for National Service, further studies, work, play around...... As for me, I'll be waiting for my SPM results then I'll only decide where to go. During this long period, I think I'll continue my badminton training.

Badminton training... It's good for the past few weeks although it's tough and tiring. Replaced 2 racket strings which cost RM50 in a week and just broke another string few days ago. Damn...this gonna cost me a lot. But the problem is...why the heck the string break so easily? I hit too hard? or the string is counterfeit? Counterfeit things are everywhere now, so beware of them. Ah well, coach will not be around on the 27th Dec until 31 Dec. He got to bring the Miri team to Kuching for competition. All The Best to them!!! We got to do self-training then.


091_RGood Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f