Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, December 7, 2007

Goal!

"You live and learn. At this rate, you live." - Douglas Adams

What's up?

Let's start with the most exciting moment today...we played football! I played with my badminton team mates, well it's part of our training perhaps. Our coach came to Outdoor Stadium...with a BALL! Everyone was so happy because we can play football instead of running like crazy. Hah! All I can say we played like 'budak kampung'(village kids) but who cares? As long we get to play. We played without any formation, no proper kicking technique and we just go wherever the ball goes. I was the goalkeeper and defender, switching up and down...ahaha. But erm...we lost...4 - 5. It's so funny that we missed 2 penalty shots, could get a higher score if it went in the goal. LOL...but then everyone enjoyed the game.


Just downloaded these two albums which are...

It's been quite some time Britney didn't release an album. Well, I would say this album is nice. For me it's worth listening.

Personally...I don't know who is this. Just saw David post this in his blog, so I just give it a try to listen. Sounds nice...ahaha. But it depends on your music taste.


Good Night!!!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f