Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, December 24, 2007

Check In

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step" - Lao-Tzu

What's up?

Ahh...It's been quite some time I've not been blogging about myself, it's because I have nothing much to blog about. It's coming to the end of the year, didn't go anywhere for holidays. Wake up... breakfast... training... lunch... sleep... training... dinner... computer... sleep. That's basically what I do everyday but at least I'm still alive and enjoying my activities. Although it can be boring sometimes......


I'm already at my 7th driving lesson and that means ONE more to go before taking the test. Supposed to have my last lesson last Thursday but then it was cancelled because of the public holiday and tomorrow will be cancelled too. 1 week without any lessons...Damn! I just can't wait to get my license.


And...Tomorrow is Christmas!!! Got to get up early to go to church.


094_01Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f