Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, December 3, 2007

Day Out

"You can learn little from victory. You can learn everything from defeat." - Christy Mathewson

What's up?

I'm back after staying a night in Marriott Hotel with Samreet and Keane. Ahaha...it's a little holiday trip for me. Since Samreet's mom got this free voucher thingy, so we just make use of it. As for me, besides spending my time in the gym, I got hooked up with both of them on the PlayStation 2. We spent most of our time playing FIFA Street 2, even until late at night and got complaints from other rooms which was 2 doors away. LOL...didn't know we were that loud.


Congrats to Miss China PR(Zi Lin ZHANG) to be crowned as Miss World. Ahaha...but for me, my favourite is still Miss Malaysia(Deborah Priya HENRY). I think it's the first time we can get into Top 15 in the world...how good is that? LOL...

For today, as usual...I continue my training in the afternoon. In the Indoor Stadium for about 4 hours, and I'm tired now. So...that's all for now.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!

2 comments:

LingDi said...

It is not the first time our country's representatives can make it to the Top 15 of Miss World. Our country's representative, Lina Teoh (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lina_Teoh) even made it to Top 3, by grabbing the 2nd runner up title of Miss World 1998(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Miss_World_1998). But, of course, this year's Miss Malaysia is really good because we haven't got a good representatives recently. She is a mixed. She is pretty as she has a good face structure and good body. MIss China is pretty too. In fact, Miss World is not only about beauty. All winners will have their own responsibility to do charities. They don't just win and go like that. When judging, they need to look at their respective personalities, achievements in each segment like talent, beach, sports and more.

Jin Kiat said...

haha...long comment eh. yeah...true also

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f