Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, December 20, 2008

This is NOW

This is NOW...

for it is light that makes everything visible. This is why it is said:
"Wake up, O sleeper,
rise from the dead,
and Christ will shine on you."
(Ephesians 5:14)


That's the theme of the youth camp I went. The camp was awesome! We stayed in Le Paris Hotel. The hotel is kinda terrible though. Haha! The speaker was Pastor Jeremy Steward from Singapore. It's been actually quite a long time since the last church camp I went. I would say this is the best youth camp I've ever been. Besides getting to know a lot of new friends, the most important thing is about God. We're all busy in our everyday activities and sometimes we just forget about God. This camp was an awakening for me which actually brought me closer to God. It's time for us to wake up and to stand for Christ.

So I'm flying back to Miri next Saturday. I'm gonna miss everything here, I'm gonna miss all my new friends. They're really a bunch of awesome people. We'll still keep in touch.


Pastor Jeremy

Me & Joel
A bunch of awesome young people. Approx 260...


Hooray!!!


No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f