Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, December 6, 2008

Random - 02

What's Up?

Hahaha...been quite busy and tired these 2 days. Yesterday I went for badminton with Philip and his brother at the Taman Megah badminton court. LOL...we had a wonderful 3 hours game. Bleh...I was totally exhausted at the end. Played non-stop but yeah...it was fun!

And for today, I went out with Philip again. We went to Pertama Complex, quite empty though but I was actually just looking forward to one of the shops in it. The shop is called Racket World, is where you can get rackets for the cheapest price. But yeah, I wasn't interested to buy any at the moment. Basically I was just looking for some short pants and I got a pair from another shop(forgotten the name) for RM20.

Next, we headed to KLCC. Haha...we took a LRT and it was crowded. Imagine so many people in the train and the air-cond was not working well...ERK!!! I spent most of my time at Kinokuniya bookshop, was trying to look for some maths book but couldn't find the one I wanted. In the end, I just bought a story book called
The Silmarillion by J. R. R. Tolkien for Marcus. After that, we walked around KLCC to kill time and we took a LRT home after we're done.

Good Night!

1 comment:

LingDi said...

Hey.. You should try out the Uni bookstore at Petaling Jaya. Near the Jaya supermarket. Got lots of books there.. Or go Jalan TAR.

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f