Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Moved Out

What's up?


Been busy for these few days, went out everyday. I actually had moved over to Keane's place since Thursday. He is been busy with his youth camp music practice these few days and I just follow him wherever he goes. Haha! Got to know some new friends too... Besides that, I've done some of my shopping too. I managed to get most of my stuff in 1 Utama, mostly clothes... And yeah, I've been enjoying food a lot too! Over here, there are just too much food and some of them are really expensive. But I don't mind to try them if they're nice :-)


Sarawak Laksa


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


I'm going to Port Dickson for a church youth camp tomorrow. So excited! The camp will be 4 days, so I'll be back again on the 18th. I really pray that God will do something new in my life and I'll learn more about God in this camp.

I guess that's all for now, I'll keep it short and simple.

Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f