Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Hectic

...Hello...

Hectic... I think that's the world you can use to describe a city lifestyle. It is conjested, people are all around, heavy traffic...

Yesterday was really a hectic and exhausting day for me so I didn't bother to blog anything when I got home. I was out with Philip for about 10 hours. We really had a long journey, walked a lot.

We start off around 10am, using the Putra LRT to KL Sentral station and switched to Monorail and headed to the city. Our first destination was Low Yat Plaza. My main objective to go there is to shop for some PC games. LOL...pretty hard to find though, only found a small corner shop that sell games. I bought Call Of Duty 4 and Red Alert 3. Then, we went to hunt for some Digital SLR camera since Philip wants to buy one.

After we're done, we walked to the Hang Tuah monorail station and switch to STAR LRT. Our next destination was Petaling Street. We arrived at a station called Plaza Rakyat and from there we did some walking. Petaling Street is still the same as before and will always be the same. I bought some clothes from there and I also made some seller angry. Well, that's business...take it or you'll lose it.

Then we used KTM to our next destination, Mid Valley. Was trying to find some books in MPH but couldn't find the one I wanted. So we walked around to kill time. We also went to The Gardens, all the expensive stuff are there. And we had our dinner in one of the restaurants there. Italiannies. The food was ok la, not really impressive though and cost us almost RM90+.

After eating, we took a bus to the nearest LRT station and went home around 9pm.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today

Again, Philip and I went to Low Yat Plaza but this time his dad was with us too.
I wanted to change my COD 4 game since there was an error during installation. I decided to change to a different game, Call Of Duty - World At War. Hoping it would be working well this time. And for Philip, he finally bought his camera, a
Canon EOS 40D. Yeah, today I was only out for a short while. Suppose to go to Keane's place tonight but end up there is a change of plan. So I think that's all for now!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f