Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Holidays - The Beginning

How's your holidays?
So here I am blogging in KL using my cousin's computer. I was staying in Westin Hotel which is located somewhere in the city of KL for the first 2 nights. And I moved down to my relative's house in PJ last night.

For the past few days, I walk a lot, eat a lot, sleep a lot and exercise too. Haha! So I won't be out of shape at the end of the day.

Above the clouds...

We arrived KLIA on Monday evening around 6.25pm. After getting our stuff, dad rented a car and after everything was settled, we left the airport at 7.30pm. Since we're not quite familiar with the roads there, it took us quite a long time to get to the city centre. It took us about 2 hours to get to our destination and 'thanks' to the traffic jam.

On Tuesday, I walked for about 6 hours around the city but bought nothing! I went to Sungei Wang, Lot 10 and Pavilion. Nothing caught my interest in Sungei Wang, a lot of clothes there are for ah bengs, ah lians and ucak. LOL! No wonder there are lots of weird people there. But yeah, there are many other cool people, especially the foreigners. They are all around the city! As for Lot 10 and Pavilion, it's a the branded stuff there. Only those rich dudes can afford to buy stuff from there. I just wish I could have the money....lalala~

And yesterday, I went to Sungei Wang again since my mom brought us there to eat. Since nothing better to do, so we just headed back to the hotel and watch TV.

Here are some random photos...

View from my hotel room

Interior of Lot 10

The Pavilion

Interior of Pavilion

Another view


And yeah, I don't know what are the names of the food I ate. What I know is they're just awesome! So I just eat only :-P

2 comments:

LingDi said...

Tony Romas! I have yet to try that. Gonna try that next time..

Jin Kiat said...

haha...you should!

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f