Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, December 27, 2008

I'm Back!

Yeah, the title says it all...

Just got back to Miri. Haha...feels nice to be home but I still miss KL, lots of precious moments over there. My trip this time is just different from any other trips before. I really had an awesome and wonderful time. Instead of following my family for vacation, I decided to hang out with my friends this time. Not to forget the awesome youth camp too! I'm gonna miss the food there since there are no nice food in Miri :P

Anyways, college is gonna start in a week time and the awesome thing is I've not done my homework at all. Haha...hope I'll be able to rush through it within this week. Yeah, it's time for me to work harder since I'm gonna face my major exams.

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to see my friends in Miri too. I better get it done before college starts again. Lalala~

Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f