Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Random - 03

What's Up?

Yes, I'm aware that holidays is coming to an end and I'm flying back to Miri this Saturday. I seriously gonna miss all my new friends here but I'm looking forward to see my friends in Miri too.

Currently I'm back to my relative's house again. Keane dropped me off at Imperial Hotel in KL yesterday since my parents and my brother was there. But I only get to stay for a night because today they're checking out. This hotel is one of the best hotel I've stayed before. It's very grand, the room was big and came with a 32' LCD TV, DVD player; the bathroom was awesome too. LOL!

I'm not sure what I'm gonna do for these few days. I've done most of my shopping. Yeah, I had lots of fun for these few weeks, loved the youth camp, enjoy hanging around with my friends and thank you Keane for letting me to stay in your house and your Christmas present too.

School is starting soon and I've not done any of my homework. That gonna be so bad. Guess I should start trying to do some these few days. Bleh...

Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f