Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Smorty!

After blogging for a few months, I decided to do something new in my blog. Smorty! That's where bloggers and advertisers can connect together! This is another company that pays you from blogging, you just have to go to the site and pick a topic to write. Thanks to my friend, Lynthia that introduced this to me.

In another words, you can earn some money through blogging. Isn't it great? I mean it would be good when you have so much time and so little to do. You just have to spend a few minutes a day to write about something. It doesn't need to be long. Just go pick a topic and write your opinions about it. You can improve your writing skills through blogging too!

Interested? You can just sign up under my referral and get paid to blog. It's located at the side bar on your right.
Together, we will make our blogging life more fun.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f