Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Passed My Driving Test!

"I will not say I failed 1000 times, I will say that I discovered there are 1000 ways that can cause failure" - Thomas Edison

What's Up?

Finally...after a few months of hard work. Haha, let's say about 2 months. I Passed My Driving Test!!! Thank God and thank to those who are been praying for me. Okay...I've completed another thing of my life and I can drive around soon. I got to wait for a few days to make my license.


Ah well...the test today was great. I was quite nervous as a start but then it just went on well. My tester was good, he just shut up throughout the test. Unlike some other tester that are so fierce, talking crap, shouting here and there for no reason. Get a life man! Ahaha...There were about 27 people and I'm the unlucky number 16. At least today I'm not so bored since Greg was there. Haha...he's so lucky to get the number 12, completed his test before noon. As for me, I got to come back after lunch break. I met quite a number of friends that are on lessons like David, Melissa, Shaniza and some others...


024Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f