Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I signed up for PPP!

PPP?
Ahaha...it's payperpost. I've just signed up for this thingy few hours ago. It sounds interesting to me when my friend introduced it tome. So, I'll just give it a shot since there is no harm trying something new. You'll get paid by writing some reviews about some stuff offered by the site. That's one of the interesting and fun part of this whole thing. Don't you think so? But yeah, please write something that is relevant... NOT crap!

As you can see many of my posts are about my life and stuff, so I think that this PPP thingy will bring something new to my blog. This will make blogging more interesting, you can earn some money through blogging instead of just blogging for fun and gain nothing. Moreover I'm having a long holiday now, so why not do something that will bring some benefit. Through PPP, I also hope I could make new friends all around. Get to meet many other bloggers and we can share our own experience.

"Improve your writing skills by blogging."
What do you think about that statement above? I think it can be true since some people had experienced it, this will improve your grammar and avoid spelling mistakes when you're writing a real essay. Not only that, it could also even improve your typing skills...ahaha.

For some people, blogging is their career. In another words...a 'full-time blogger'. Wow! That's just great. The money they earn through blogging is enough to pay their living expenses.
So what about the money that I've earn?
Haha, it least I'll know the money I earned is from my hard work. I will be able to use the money to pay for those 'little' stuffs I wanted, since it's so hard to ask money from my parents sometimes. LOL!

So, what do you think now?
Just come and join us and you'll find the fun and enjoyment in blogging!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f