Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, January 4, 2008

Yeah...

"If someone feels that they had never made a mistake in their life, then it means they had never tried a new thing in their life" - Albert Einstein

What's up?

Yay...! Went for my driving trial test just now...and I passed! Haha...one step closer to get my driving license. Okay...that's a good thing but the not good thing is I only can sit for the real test end of this month which is on the 29th. Darn! Have to wait so long......


Just finished watching Heroes Season 1. LOL...people had finish watching season 2 long ago and I just finished the first season. It's nice and amazing especially the abilities of the heroes. I would recommend to watch if haven watch. Now gonna start the second season and see what is going happen next...


095Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f