Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, January 25, 2008

Life Stills Goes On

"Winning doesn't always mean being first, winning means you're doing better than you've done before." - Bonnie Blair

What's Up?

So it's been quite some time since I blog about myself. The truth is...there is nothing really much to blog about. Since I'm no more schooling, therefore my everyday life is exactly the same. I'm not working either, just stay at home, sitting in front of the computer and go for my training everyday. Well...I'm trying to find stuff to do, just found out that you could actually earn some money through blogging and I just try that out. At least I could gain something right? Ahaha!~


Janice is going to leave for Australia tomorrow. At least we still managed to hang out before she leaves and we had a great time. Just wanna wish her all the best in whatever she does over there. It's sad to say that more people are going to leave soon. LOL...Miri gonna be such a boring place and I seriously miss school now. In school we can meet and hang out with our friends but now......Nothing!



Driving Test...I'm gonna sit for that next Tuesday. LOL...I can't wait for it but I'm kinda nervous now. I just need my driving license so badly. So erm...just wish me luck. Ahaha!


095Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f