Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Cold Day

Quote of the day : "Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away."

What's up?

Ahah! Today...it's been a cold and cool day for me. Guess it's a good day for all of us. Finally we finished the Pra-SPM and we had the rehearsal for the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang just now. Well, it was kinda draggy and boring, that's why I went back early. But then, at least I'll be getting some certificates out of it. Went to Hariz house to play badminton with him, Izzati and my sister...lol. Kinda fun because of the nice weather too...


I got back my SPM forecast results too and it sucked because of the 'E' and that's for History. Damn! I'm so gonna do something about it and not letting it to spoil my results.

SPM Forecast Results :
+ 7 A1
+ 1 B3 - BM
+ 1 B4 - Biology
+ 1 G9 - History. Hell shit!


Guess what? I heard that tomorrow will be the last day of school for us, the form 5 I mean. It's a good thing but...it's also a bad thing. Good thing is we will be able to stay away for those boring classes in school but then...we won't be able to meet up with our friends until SPM. Woah...gonna be our battle of our school life. So, ALL THE BEST to those who are going to sit for SPM!


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketChill!
Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f