Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, November 3, 2007

MAC...MAC...

"Our imagination is the only limit to what we can hope to have in the future." - Charles F. Kettering

What's Up?

Finally...it's the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang (MAC) day, it was boring...there were no presentation or nice program or whatever compared to some other ceremony. Maybe it's always been like this, I don't know...ahaha. What I see is just students walking up and down the stage, taking photos here and there and I'm one of them too...lalala. But at least I achieved something...3 certificates...ahaha.









































AND...last week, I got these too!


























That's all! Hehe...
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!




No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f