Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

End of School Life

"Dream as if you'll live forever, Live as you'll die today." - James Dean

What's Up?

Yesterday...I finished my Biology...well, it was not too bad for me. LOL...I finally finished my SPM! No more Malaysian education! It took me so long to end the last 5 minutes...ahaha. Then, I went to Bintang Plaza with Keane and Samreet to relax, joined Samreet and his family for dinner and the best part was...they bought me a shirt as my birthday present. Haha! I know my birthday passed a month ago but who cares? I got a shirt finally! Thank you very much.

Today...kinda busy but fun day for me. Whole day out...went to church and practice drums in the morning till afternoon. Then, here comes the best...driving lessons! Woohoo...it was fun! Ahaha...can't wait for the next lesson which is on this Thursday.

Ah well, just wanna wish for those who had finish SPM a Happy Holiday and All The Best for those who are still sitting.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f