Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Happy Deepavali

"Work as if you don't need money, love as if you've never been hurt, dance as if nobody can see you, sing as if no one can hear, live as if the Earth was a heaven."

What's Up?

HAPPY DEEPAVALI for those who are celebrating it. Over here, we don't celebrate it widely like what they do in West Malaysia because there are not many indians here. But, somehow my school is taking a break, this would be the first time I think...ahaha. Well...who cares? As long it's a holiday for me...LOL.

Time flies! 3 more days to go...for SPM examination. Been staying at home and doing some studies especially for my History. Well, it's always last minute study and I just hope for a Credit in SPM. And maybe by God grace, miracles could happen...we'll never know, right? For now, I'll try whatever I can and will leave the rest to God. I'll surrender everything to Him!


That's all for now, shouldn't spend too much time here anyways...hehe.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f