Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Midst of War

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity"

What's Up?

It's finally weekend! Woohoo...finally got some time to relax after a week of horror. SPM is not really that scary anyways, maybe just a little nervous for the first paper but as you go on, you won't feel anything. It's like any normal exam for me...ahaha. So I'm already half way through, 5 subjects down and 5 more to go. Next week gonna be all the science subjects...lalala......

BM and History was kinda tough for me. Didn't really study for those.
English and EST was OK...which means not too bad.
Mathematics...I think is the best among the 5 subjects I've sat.



Yeah! Daddy came back from KL yesterday with a Nokia N95. Damn! That's just so cool. Sheesh...dreamt I would own that phone. That phone is just awesome, it has almost everything you need or even things that you don't need. And I watched Catwoman yesterday...LOL! She's whack!






That's all for now!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f