Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, October 14, 2007

What's up?


Ahh, it's been a tiring day for me. Went for lunch at a chinese restaurant after church...forgot the name liao...lol. Then, went to Boulevard and bought some movies.

Yeah! Rush Hour 3, Material Girls and Fantastic 4 - Rise of The Silver Surfer. Kinda old movies but who cares? I met Ellis there and thanks for giving me RM6 as my birthday 'ang pau' to buy movie...haha.


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketOkay, it's badminton time and what the hell?! Played badly today for some reasons. Well, don't care about it. Maybe these are the reasons why I'm tired today, didn't have enough rest...ahaha.


Okay...I think that's all for now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Good Night!

2 comments:

ningxrainbow said...

happy belated birthday. all the best in your spm

Jin Kiat said...

ah thanks!

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f