Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Raya Visiting

What's up?

Eat, Eat, Eat...Drink, Drink, Drink. I think I'm more to drinking, didn't eat much but stomach full with soft drinks...lol. Thats what I basically did today, went raya visiting! LOL...it's a tiring but fun day for me. Okay, about 20 of us in 5 cars visited about 11 houses from 12pm till 7pm. Whole day out for me, went all the way to Luak and to Permyjaya...


Let's see whos house I've been...

  • Ieqa
  • Fareez
  • some girl whom I don't know...lol
  • Azurin
  • Muammar
  • Firdaus
  • Hariz
  • Izzati
  • Ekhsan
  • someone which I don't know also...lol
  • Izzat

It's been a long time I wanted to go to Fareez house and finally today I went. Nice new house man. Firdaus house was big and cool with all his gym equipments and yeah...his bike...wow!

And we visited the palace which is Hariz house, everyone was amazed by his house...lol. Would wanna have a party there:P

Basically I wanna thank all the hosts and drivers which are Kok How, Sakinah, Ieqa, Jasmine and Aaron that drove us around. LOL...chasing one another on the road.

Erk...tomorrow I've been forced to go for extra class for 4 hours which I didn't want to. Damn! Supposed to go today but lazy somehow...haha.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



That's all for now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f