Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, October 26, 2007

Week End

What's up?

Finally it's the end of this week. Had been busy and tired throughout the whole week. But then, it was kinda bored in school. Next week we'll be having the Pra-SPM & Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang (Excellent Achievement Ceremony). Hope I'll get something out of it...ahaha




Tomorrow it's Saturday and I'll be going for my engine course with Samreet at the driving school. I better clear this up before next year, there are people saying that the minimum age for drving will be 21 starting from next year. So, guess it's better for me to settle this fast since I'm already 17. It might just be a rumor but I rather play safe...ahaha.


And yeah, the Denmark Super Series 2007 badminton competition which is held in Odense, Denmark is going on now...actually started on 23th October and will be until 28th October which is this Sunday. Our Malaysian players which are Lee Chong Wei (men's singles), Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong (men's doubles) and Wong Pei Tty/Chin Eei Hui (women's doubles) are already at quarter-finals round. Hope they're doing well to proceed to the semi-finals. All the best to them!


That's all for now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f