Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Back To School

What's up?


Back To School and as usual...Back with those boring classes! Haha...haven been blogging for the past 2 days because have nothing much to blog about. As school starts, it will be a tiring and busy day for me as you all know that the SPM is coming soon.

Well, nothing much happened in school, just got back some of my exam papers. And yeah, the extension of the Block A that will enlarge the Staff Room as the number of teachers are increasing.


So, I got back my Maths, Additional Maths, History, Chemistry, BM and English marks for now. Maths was great! LOL...loving maths! Did quite OK for some subjects such as Add Maths and Chemistry but still failed to reach my target which is 80%. BM and English wasn't nice at all for me. And here comes the worst...HISTORY! Damn! Flunked throughout the year...Gonna see how are my other subjects doing...



That's all for now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketGood Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f