Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, October 25, 2007

What A Day!?

What's up?

Let's start with...my day. Yeah, everything was fine until Biology class, damn...got a bad stomach ache, not the shit type, I think because it's time to EAT...ahaha. Was suffering for 2 periods until recess and my life was saved by a bowl of soup noodles...lol. And...the internet connection today is bad, very slow, kinda pissed by it and having problems in loading some sites...haih.



Well, I got back all of my subjects today. Added 2 marks for my additional maths and reached 80%. Got back my Biology and thank God I didn't fail, my Biology marks this year are way better than last year. LOL...failed throughout last year but passed all this year. Guess it's an improvement for me. But then, my results was spoilt by the damn C and E grades. For now, I got 5 A1, 2 A2, 2 C5 and 1 G9. Stupid grades...guess I'm gonna try harder for my History, BM and Biology.

Argh, next week we're having the Pra-SPM thingy and I guess it's a waste of time. I rather spend the time to study then sitting for those craps...ahaha.


That's all for now!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f