Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Hmmm......

Quote of the day : "The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities there are to laugh at it."

What's up?

It's the second day of the week and yeah...the second day of the Pra-SPM. Well, it's basically dead for me, I suck in my Sejarah paper today and I think the Additional Maths and BM paper yesterday. That's why we gonna re-sit the Additional Maths paper tomorrow again! Haih...at least this test will end by this Thursday. Tomorrow I'll be having my Moral and Biology paper too. Oh yeah, almost forgotten that I still have the 'my profile' thingy to complete for the class year book since it's our last year.

As for the Denmark Open badminton competition, our country manage to get 1 gold for the men's doubles event and 1 bronze for men's single. Congrats to them especially Koo Kien Keat/Tan Boon Heong (men's double champion). It's their 6th title of this year and they deserved to be the number 1 in the world. And all the best to them in the French Open which started today.


That's all for now.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f