Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Yipee~


Yay! After working for a month plus, finally my 2 weeks of CNY break is here. Yeah, really hope I don't get call back to college:p I planned to do some stuff next few days though.

I believe I will greatly reduce my food intake especially at night for this 2 weeks since my friends all balik kampung for CNY. Haha! Every night eat like crazy, time for a break too. So as usual, gonna workout hardcore and rest a lot too. I'm not looking forward to CNY because it's always the same every year, nothing really special. Got la... Holiday is great! Hehe..

And yes...
at the moment, I'm busy with my university applications.

~Blah

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f