Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, February 5, 2010

Eating Fever

Heh... For the past few weeks, I've been eating a lot especially at night! Been out with friends for dinners and gathering. Well, my friends are all working adults so I get all the treat:) Always forgot to bring camera that's why no photos and no mood to blog. With photos, everything will be easier to tell. Hah! Since I'm eating lots, guess I'll need to workout extra hard. Later become fatty:p

So I'll just share about my dinner with Malcolm last night. So we went to Soho, which is beside Barcelona. I didn't know we had a Barcelona in Miri though.


Starters

Had this Mexican dish for myself.

And pizza for desserts. LOL!
IT'S BIG!



Seriously eat until tummy become so big all the time and go back straight sleep.
Haha! Fun... Enjoying life at the moment.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f