Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Reunion Dinner

Every year we will be doing the same thing over and over again on new year eve and that is... EAT! Well, didn't really had a good dinner. So many people and also due to lack to space to eat, like spoil mood only. Haha! Anyways, it's the only time we will meet all our BIG family and this year more people were back. So was glad to meet them especially my cousins:)

Then, the next thing which I enjoy are the fireworks. They are just so beautiful and you won't get to see this else where. This would be something I will miss if I were to study somewhere else. Heh... I just couldn't get good shots for the fireworks.



Yea... trying to take a shot but turns out like that :p

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f