Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

My 'Physics Story'

Keane, remembered your physics story in your blog. Haha! I think I do have a better one to tell:p


Getting a A overall in my Physics was really a miracle. Thank God for showing His mercy and kindness to me. Today the breakdown of the papers were out, so I went to check it out. When I saw my breakdown, totally a BIG SHOCK! And at the same time thanking God for being so merciful.

Remember this post last year? Being annoyed by my AS breakdown mark and was kinda worried actually. So this it is...

Paper 1 - C

Paper 2 - A

Paper 3 - B

Overall : A (very low A)

And for my A2,

Paper 4 - B

Paper 5 - C

Overall grade : A

Out the 5 papers, I only got 1 A. Most probably my final will be a B or C.
Wah! Really close, should be at the borderline.

What a miracle!

Nothing is impossible to Him :)
Blessings~

1 comment:

Kenaina said...

walau.... good for you =)

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f