Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, February 14, 2010

CNY - First Day

Happy Chinese New Year!

Wishing everyone a happy, healthy, prosperous and wonderful new year.
May this tiger year bring lots of joy, smiles and happiness.

So was at Lynthia's house for lunch. Because too hungry, so I went there alone and hoping to meet my friends there but end up no one came. Yes, was wondering where is everyone. Haha! Nevermind about that, most importantly I enjoyed my lunch:)

Oh, Happy Valentine's Day to all also. So on this special day, I decided to bring myself go jalan-jalan in Bintang Megamall. Haha! So pitiful walking alone seeing people all coupling there but the whole place like filled with lakia only. Buat banyak bising:p LOL! In the end, I bought myself some shorts then go home sleep.

Night time the best la! Why? Because it's the time I receive many many ang pau. Haha! Other than that, nothing much. Bored. Nothing else to do.

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f