Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Raya Visiting - Day 1

Hello! Selamat Hari Raya...

Ai yoo, so tired ah today! This morning I at 3 hours of Chemistry tuition from 8am-11am. It's a replacement for this Saturday so we can enjoy during weekends.

Jeremy and I headed to Ieqa's house for lunch. Over there, I met Aaron, Greg, Lynthia, Joaquina, Bradley and Michelle. Yeah, it's been a while we had not spend time together. We actually had a wonderful time over there, each of us were sharing our own stories. Well...life goes on!

Our journey continue to Iqbal's place. LOL...lots of people were there, it was crowded and most of my juniors were there too! We were actually so full already after eating in Ieqa's place, so just go there sit down and look around.

Oh yeah, not to forget about this!

Aaron, Jeremy, Greg and me. 4 of us sharing a lamb leg...I think so la. All look like budak kampung, no folk and spoon, use hand only!

Our last destination was Luffi's place at Luak Bay, other end of the city. Only Greg, Jeremy, Kim Teck, Bradley and I went there. LOL...we had a great time on the road. Honking all the way! Haha! Some of the RIT A-Levels students were there. I was actually kinda tired already by then, was watching TV at the corner. Kenaina and Michelle Hee came later, they just cant' stop disturbing me. Blablabla...

Around 5.30pm, dropped Kim Teck home, I went home too. After whole day of makan, minum, stomach so big already. So it's time to burn away some calories, I went to the gym with my cousin. After 2 hours of hard work...*Home Sweet Home*

That's all for the day. I don't think I'll be going anywhere tomorrow unless people ajak. So guess I'll be free for tomorrow if nothing happens.

Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f