Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, October 17, 2008

Daily Dose.

Supplements!

These are what I eat/drink daily(not all everyday perhaps) in order to maintain a healthy lifestyle.

Let me share about my supplements...

(Soluble form)

1. 100% Whey Gold Standard - Protein shake for muscle growth, drink whenever I'm working out.

2. Reliv Ultrim+Plus(Flavours: Strawberries'n Cream, French Vanilla, Dutch Chocalate) - Meal replacement, dietary food, drink occasionally.

3. Reliv N.O.W - Blend of soy protein with vitamins, minerals and herbal powder. Drink daily.

4. Reliv FibRestore(Flavour: Pineapple) - Blend of fibre with vitamins and herbal powder. Daily dose.

5. Reliv innergize!(Flavours: Lemon, Orange) - Energy drink, at least once a day. I'll drink more if I do exercise.

6. Nestle Omega Plus milk

(Tablet form)

7. Nn Vitamin C-500

8. Surbex-Zinc -
Rich in Vitamin B-Complex, plus some Vitamin C, E and Zinc


9. Evening Primrose Oil

10. Nn Supa Epa -
Salmon fish oil

11. Nn E Trienol

2 comments:

-karentan- said...

siao man....

i only take like... 3 different kinds??

O.o

Jin Kiat said...

wahahaha! me different ma, different lifestyle

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f