Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, October 2, 2008

Raya Day 2 - No Visiting

'Selamat Hari Raya'

Today no visiting and nothing better to do, so do what's best...Sleep! Sleep until 11am, then sleep again after lunch. LOL...really wasting time! Then about 3pm, my cousin called, asking me to go hiking. Wooo...I quickly jumped up from my bed! I'm so excited about it, we have been planning for the past few months but tak jadi...ahaha!

We went to the Petroleum Museum around 4.30pm and from there we started. 3 of us actually, me, my uncle and cousin. The condition of the forest was good, fine weather, it's the perfect day for hiking. I was having fun in the forest. Ahaha! Half way through, my uncle pancet so he went off. I continue my journey with my cousin and we ended around 5.30pm. We just chit-chat a little about what we gonna do next and home sweet home at 6.30pm.

My cousin - 'Ranger Heng' Hahahaha! He got the hiking skill...

Climbing up

Kampung...LOL!

Oil-palm plantation

Reaching the top...

Beautiful sunset!
Welcome to Miri City!

Yay! So happy today, hope I could do more of these outdoor activities. Stay at home until sien already... So what's next... Borneo Rain Forest? Mount Kinabalu? Fishing?
Whatever it is, I can't wait to go!

Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f