Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Revising


So I guess my 2 weeks of holidays will end here and that's it. I won't be having anymore break until end of the year. Not to forget I'll be having 2 days of Raya break next week...woooo!

Back to school tomorrow! Bleh...sucks to hear that. 2 weeks wasn't enough for me, guess nothing enough for me when it comes to enjoyment...ahaha!

Let's revise what I've done for this 2 weeks. From the list I planned...

  • Sleep (Yes! Satisfied! More than 10 hours of sleep everyday :D)
  • Eat (Ya well, eating a lot)
  • Play (A lot but not enough...LOL!)
  • Study (Yeah, I did this too. Not much though)
  • Exercise (Haha...never enough for me)
  • More badminton (Not 'more' but got la)
  • Gym (*thumbs up*)
  • Hiking (Tak jadi. *sigh*)
  • lepak (Went out with friends a couple of times)
  • Shopping (Shoes, clothes, junk, etc. Damn...I spent a lot this time. Around RM300+)
  • Movies (Watched 5 movies, 1 more left)
  • Clearing up (Not much, things are still all around)
  • Cut hair (Yes!)
I've done most of it, kinda satisfied.
Time is short, use it wisely!

Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f