Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, September 12, 2008

Break Time!

Yay! Finally it's the beginning of my 2 weeks semester break.

A moment of relaxation...ahhhhhh... Since today is the last day, we're so reluctant to study. We asked Mr. Koh to let us out early. 1 hour for today instead of 2 hours...ahaha! Jeremy and I went for squash at Piasau Boat Club. Erk! I play until my racket broken. Yes! I repeat...it's the racket not the string or whatever. Actually it was Jeremy's racket, so sorry man...

So let's see what I've plan to do for this 2 weeks:-

  • Sleep (Yes! Definitely...I need lots of that.)
  • Eat
  • Play (Dota...LOL!)
  • Study (Getting ready for November exams)
  • Exercise (I need more of this, getting fatter already)
  • More badminton (Dying for it.)
  • Gym
  • Hiking (Can't wait for this but don't know jadi or not.)
  • lepak (Anyone?)
  • Shopping (See what I can shop this time)
  • Movies (I have a list already, hope I can finish it.)
  • Clearing up (Wahaha...all my stuff are everywhere, need to clear up that mess)
  • Cut hair

*Can't think of anymore now, guess that would be it*

Good Night! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f