Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, September 7, 2008

Double Happiness

*Wedding Bells*

Siaw Khur & Kong Heng

I attended my cousin's wedding dinner just now at Boulevard Restaurant. It was great, a lot of people though... Among all my cousins, he is the fourth one to get married. He is the one that I hang around with most of the time now. It's because we have the same interest, we enjoy playing badminton, working out and love outdoor activities. Hiking! Ahaha...

So yeah, there were lots of performances by the primary school students from SJK (C) Chung Hua Miri. I would say they did a great job tonight, for a very young age they can give such a good performance.
Not to forget, the food were nice too! I'm so damn full now, been eating a lot these few days. Anyways, I've nothing else to say for now. Just wish the couple a happy marriage and more blessings to come. God Bless!

Love Blossoms


Have a drink...

Relatives...

Cheers...

The bride's family...


The 'best' photo of the day...
WHAT THE HECK I'm doing!!?? Spoiled the photo...

Good Night!

PS : I'm going to get married next! ...but don't know when. Haha!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha, finally got time to check your blog..thanks for posting our wedding...=)

The badminton session is resumed, so c u around the court ya...

Can you send me the photos that u've taken that nite? TQ.

Cheers,
Siaw Khur

Jin Kiat said...

haha...you're welcome!

yeah, long time u din play already. still can hit or not? bet ah heng sure lose to me singles now... waseh..jkjk

i can send but the photo quality lousy one. I thought that night got photographer come and take right?

Anonymous said...

haha, me and heng are still the old us in badminton even though din play for weeks...u better watch out for single o...=P
Yea, there were photographers that nite, but i want to collect all photos taken that nite wa...just send to me la...u have my email add rite?

Jin Kiat said...

haha...i have no problem in singles:P

oklah...i'll send to you. I dun think i have ur email...tell me anytime u want...

:: keanie-weanie :: said...

haha..you look like an idiot..typical lah..

:: keanie-weanie :: said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TseYui said...

high five keane ! XD

Jin Kiat said...

yala yala...u two very smart la.

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f