Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Budak PLKN

Hello!

Today is a nice day, isn't it?

And I went for a hair cut.


I cut botak. LOL!

Now look like budak Khidmat Negara.

Before
I like this photo of mine. Taken by Keane E. Ritikos with Nikon D80

After
LOL! Wadda heck...

Since I have 2 weeks of break, so I decided to cut botak to try out. Bet everyone will laugh at me now...ahaha! Look like ucak now. This is what happens when you stay in a place filled with ucaks. No offence! Haha...hope I didn't offence anybody.

~Peace~

3 comments:

-karentan- said...

HAHAHAHAHA

i'm SO sorry i won't be able to take a look at it before going off!

then again,
HAHAHAHAHAA!!!!!

Jin Kiat said...

haha...next time lo:P

TseYui said...

picture looks different because of different photographer.. (:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f