Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Monday, September 22, 2008

Holiday Fever

1 week had passed...
1 more week left before school starts...

Time passes very fast when we're enjoying, whereas it's slow like a snail when we're studying. Can't believe my 1 week had passed just like that. I felt that there are still a lot of things to be done but not sure where to start.

Actually I've completed a few things but there are still more to come. =.=" Guess that's life of a college kid.
So guess I better manage my time properly for this last week. I will not be having anymore holidays until end of the year, instead I'll be having exams in 2 months time.

Seriously, I slept long hours for the last few days, more than 10 hours a day! Almost half of my day is gone by sleeping. Guess I won't be meeting anyone for this week since everyone is busy with their own thing. I still have like 5 movies on my list to watch before school reopens, maybe I'll watch one tomorrow. I don't think I'll be updating much for these few days since there will be nothing interesting going on. Just stay tuned for any updates...if you're interested :P

Good Night

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f