Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Let's Call It A Day...

What's Up?

Here I am again! Just came back home, I've been out almost the whole day. My journey started off this morning about 10am. I went lim teh with one of my badminton training mate at 2020. It's been a while I've not seen him, we are busy with our own life. Well...at least everything seems fine. And out of nowhere, I saw my coach and I greeted him. Ahaha...best coach I ever had!

After that, I drove to ChinaTown, wanted to see some clothes and shoes. Well, nothing caught my attention. So yeah, I headed to Imperial Mall. I wanted to buy a pair of badminton shoes since mine is already so worn out. First, I went to a sport shop(forgot the name...:P) but the shoes wasn't that impressive, kinda disappointed though. Then, I walked into LEA Centre and they were having sale now! I think it's for the Hari Raya but since there were not much choice, so again...I didn't get anything.

Lunch! Some of us had a gathering for Ellis in Bintang Plaza for the last time before he flies back to UK. We watched a movie called Rogue.

Seriously, I didn't like it. Just wasted RM5 on a boring movie. Luckily it's movie day today, or else it would cost me RM9! I DON'T recommend any of you to watch! Stay away from this movie.

After movie, We went to Boulevard since Siew Hui wanted to go. Not to forget there is LEA Sports Centre too and I finally got the pair of shoes I liked - ASICS GEL-Rocket® III. I paid RM149.40 after a discount from RM249. LOL...I'm so happy now! Finally I got it after a few months, the first ASICS shoes I had in my life.

Beauty!

I went back around 5.30pm but it's still not the end of my journey yet. At night, around 7.30pm, Chung Zeng picked me up and we went to watch the badminton competition between the Methodist churches in Miri. LOL...it's just like watching Thomas Cup, the spectators were crazier than the players. Hahaha!

Around 10.30pm, we left...and went for lim teh and Chung Zeng met some of his friends there so we joined them. LOL...they were nice people and funny. After all of that, it's finally time to go home and let's call it a day for me. Tired and sleepy~~ Still sempat to blog...zZz

Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f