Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Getting Closer...

Yes! He made it into the semi-finals! Malaysian shuttler Lee Chong Wei breezed into the Olympics men’s singles semi-finals with an easy 21-9, 21-11 win over Indonesia’s Sony Dwi Kuncoro today, placing himself just a match away from a medal. I was actually so worried this morning because I was not able to watch it. I felt relief after my friend told me the results.

Anyways, tomorrow will be 'The Lee Battle', Lee Chong Wei will play against Korea's Lee Hyunil. The Korean won against the 3rd seed, China's Bao Chunlai in the quarter-finals. It's pretty unpredictable for most of us. Lee Hyunil will also be a great challenge for Chong Wei before the finals. I hope Chong Wei will be able to focus on the game and make his way until the end. Bring the glory back to Malaysia!



Malaysia Boleh!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f