Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Count Down...

4 More Days To Go...

The 2008 Olympic Games! An historical event that happens every 4 years. There will be about 28 sports in this game with hundreds of events, top athletes from all around the world will come together and compete. Approximately 10,500 athletes are expected to participate in the Games, with around 20,000 accredited media bringing the Games to the world. Besides that, there are 31 venues where all the different sports will take place. Out of that, 12 of them are newly built, 11 are existing and 8 are just temporary. The "Bird's Nest" and "Water Cube" are my favourite. Wonderful architecture and great design! I'll post up some photos in the next few days.

As a sports fan, this is something that I will not miss out. I'll get to see all the top athletes performing. This month I'll be busy catching up with the games. All the best to our national team. I'll be looking forward to our national badminton team, hope they will bring back at least a gold medal for us.


For this month, I think I'll be posting more about the Olympic events. Guess I'll be posting random stuff whenever I feel like. Haha!

Stay Tuned!


Sources :
- International Olympic Committee
- The Official Website of the Beijing Olympic Games

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f