Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, August 1, 2008

Done For Now...

"Wealth consists not in having great possessions, but in having few wants." - Epicurus (ancient Greek philosopher)

What's Up?

My first semester exams are over now, I was mentally abused these few days. Haha...finally it's time to rest. I sat for 4 subjects this week and it was tiring...

On Monday, it was Critical Thinking... What a good subject to start for the week! I've totally no idea how is it going to be, just hope it turns out well...

Chemistry was on the next day... Loving it...but don't know how will it be. Just hope I won't disappoint myself this exams.

LOL...the following day was the best. Physics! Haha...I really don't know what's with the teacher. I think he is just too lazy to set new questions, almost all the question came out was from the previous exercise he gave us. Well, for me I don't think it's a good thing to do. How can you even call that a test?

Thursday no test = sleep! Perfect time to rest my mind and I actually slept almost the whole day. Supposed to study Mathematics for the next day, but end up......

I sat for my last paper, Mathematics today. Among all the papers, this was the most disappointing one. I just don't feel happy with it at all! 8 marks gone just because I can't do that question. Sad... I thought I will do better than the others but I don't think it will happen now...

Anyways, it's already over. No point arguing over it now. We'll see about the results next week.

Just a reminder to myself... I just have to work harder to the next exams which will be somewhere in November. Don't want to disappoint myself again!

109Good Night!

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f