Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tag (6)

Tagged by Kenaina

1. Have you been trying to avoid something or someone?
Not really.

2. Where will you go if someone sponsors you a tour ticket?
UK!

3. What's your favorite thing to do?
Nothing

4. Do you think money can buy happiness?
Nope. If so, everyone will be happy.

5. What do you see in an ideal girlfriend/boyfriend?
Everything that satisfy me.

6. What are you afraid to lose the most?
Life! and people around me...:P

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
Store it in the bank. Use it when necessary.

8. What is the most recent embarrassing thing you have done?
Can't remember...LOL!

9. List at least 5 of your closest friends
You know who you are :P

10. What do you think you'll be doing in 10 years time?
Working. Building up my family...I hope. LOL!

11. Would you date someone who's at least 10 years older or younger than you?
I don't think so. Depends on the flow...ahaha!

12. What is your ambition?
My only choice...Engineer!

13. If you can teleport once, where would you go?
Somewhere far from Malaysia. I wanna get the heck out of here!

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Walking on the right path with God's guidance.

15. If you could undo doing one mistake in the past, what would it be?
Wow! Many stuff I could do but since it's not possible so just don't bother about it.

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character would you like to change?
Laziness. I'm one lazy ass if you don't know...

17. What music have you been listening to recently?
All kinds...

18. What do you hate the most?
Losing!

19. What are your wishes?
I wanna a Lamborghini!

20. What are you hoping for right now?
Hope I can cope and do well in my A-Level.


Instructions:
Remove 1 question from above, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post.

Whoever feels bored, feel free to take this tag. :-D

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f