Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Iron Man

(Warning! May contain spoilers)

Trailer...



Thoughts...

A must watch movie!
For those who like Transformers, you definitely got to watch this. Iron Man is an ultimate Marvel action hero. On the day it was released(30 April), I went with a few friends to watch it in the cinema. Hehe...at least I did not regret paying RM10 for it. It was an awesome and great movie! I liked to way he build his Iron Man armor. It started off with some iron junk then with technology, he include all his mechanics and engineering in it. LOL...so futuristic. I wish I could have that suit for real...ahaha!

Evolution. From a junk to a...deadly suit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f