Best viewed in Internet Explorer

Friday, May 30, 2008

Sigh

"A thing well said will be wit in all languages." - John Dryden

What's up?


First of all, it's about the internet connection! It's just bad...very bad! And the worst was yesterday. You know why? It's because I can't even online, something wrong with my telephone line. Stupid crap! Luckily today it's working. Yeah! It was fine until I start to play Dota... So celaka you know, I was disconnected from the server, stupid internet connection got problem again... Crap!



Secondly... It's about Mathematics. LOL...I don't like this topic called Sequence! Although it's a cool topic with cool stuff in it but I still don't really like it. Among all the topics, I just don't like this kind of stuff. So much stuff and quite confusing...lalala... OKlah...it's still not that bad.




This!

Sweat...


Thirdly... This is bad...geram also when I wanna talk about it. The LAN subjects assignments. Shit la! The class is already so boring and now this! Assignments with hard topics and require you to write 1000 words and above...driving me nuts! Whats the use of Moral assignment especially? I wish these stuff never exists, who invented it anyways? Same for Malaysian Studies too! It's just a waste of time doing all these, as if I'm gonna tell the world about Malaysia...LOL!



Fourthly, I'm tired! I seriously do not have enough rest since college started especially when my training is still on. Everyday so busy and tired...come back home also pancet already. Maybe I should stop training so I will have more time, still reconsidering about that. On the other hand, college is fine though. Meet friends, get to know new people, eat canteen food, sometimes go Morsjaya eat roti canai, go MCC, disturb people...erm...talk rubbish. And many more craps... Ah well, that's my life!


101Lastly...Selamat Hari Gawai! Thanks for giving us extra 2 days of break!


076Good Night!063

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f ss_blog_claim=bc4ece250137659ab05e6a0acf96234f